Screentime, “We”, “Our”, or “Us” means Screentime, by proxy Miciniti Nigeria Limited (RC 1340737)
“Service” means the online services, websites, desktop or mobile applications owned and managed by Screentime.
“User”, “You” or “Your” refers to any registered user or individual who visits or uses the Service
“Account” refers to a registered User and all their Content on the Service.
“Inactive Account” means a User Account that has not been logged into for a continuous 2 month period.
“Content” refers to any information, file or document provided, uploaded, or entered by a User on the Service
By signing up for the Service, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions on this page or other related pages. All new features or tools added to the Service will be subject to these terms and conditions.
Screentime reserves the right to replace, change, modify or update the Terms of Service at any time and the changes will be published on the Screentime website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may affect you.
Violation of any of the terms and conditions listed below will result in the termination of your Account.
To be eligible to use this Service you,
- you must be a human being, 18 years or older;
- you must provide a valid email address to complete the signup process;
- you must be able to form legally binding contracts.
You acknowledge and agree that
- you will not associate User accounts with a business name or company name;
- you must maintain no more than one User account on the Service;
- you are absolutely responsible and liable for all your content and activities on this Service;
- you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Screentime cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation;
- you must not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- you must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws, reverse engineering of software, and patent infringement);
- you will not use “bots” to register and/or operate User account(s) on the Service
When you provide, post or upload any content on this Service, you grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise any and all copyright, trademark, publicity, and database rights (but no other rights) you have in the content, in any media known now or in the future.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- we only act as a portal for the online distribution and publication of your content;
- we make no warranty that your content is actually made available on the Service;
- we have the right (but not the obligation) to take any action deemed appropriate by us with respect to your content.
- we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content, whether or not the content was actually made available on the Service;
- we may transfer your content to a related business or company within and outside Nigeria;
- we may reject, approve, modify or delete your content at our sole discretion;
- we have no liability based on, or related to, third party content on the Service, whether arising under the laws of copyright or other intellectual property, defamation, libel, privacy, obscenity, or any other legal discipline;
- we have no control over who accesses, downloads or makes use of your content.
You also acknowledge and agree that:
- you will not infringe upon or misappropriate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property right or proprietary right or right of publicity or privacy of any person;
- you will not violate any law or regulation;
- you will not be defamatory or trade libellous;
- your content not be obscene or contain child pornography;
- your content will not contain the development, design, manufacture or production of missiles, or nuclear, chemical or biological weapons;
- your content will not contain material linked to terrorist activities;
- your content will not include incomplete, false or inaccurate information about anyone or other individuals;
- your content will not contain any computer viruses or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- you will not duplicate, copy, or reuse any portion of the HTML/CSS/JS or visual design elements without express written permission from Screentime.
If you wish to withdraw your consent, you acknowledge and agree that we may be unable to provide you with access to this Service and may close your Account.
Fees and Charges
There might be fees or charges associated with certain features on this Service. When you use a feature that has a fee or charge, the corresponding amount will be deducted from your current positive balance on this Service or you will be denied access to the feature if your have a negative or zero balance on this Service.
We can and may, at our sole discretion, temporarily or permanently change some or all the fees and charges for our current or new features on this Service and these changes will be effective as indicated.
All fees, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in Nigerian Naira.
Communication within the Service
You must not share or post your email address or other contact information on this Service, except in the ‘Email address’ field on the Signup/Login page, or at our request or as otherwise permitted by us on this Service.
Unless you have a prior relationship with a User outside this Service, you must not communicate or attempt to communicate with a User via any communication means outside this Service, unless through the messaging and chat features provided by this Service.
Notification of Service
Screentime reserves the right at any time and from time to time to replace, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any feature on the Service or the Service itself with or without notice.
We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service or any of its features.
Refusal of Service
We can and may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to register anyone, suspend, deactivate or terminate any User account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content and funds in your Account.
In no event shall we, our related entities, affiliates, third-party service providers or staff be liable to you or anyone, whether in contract, warranty, tort or negligence, for:
- any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages that may be incurred by you;
- any loss of business,opportunities, goodwill, income or profit whether direct or indirect that may be incurred by you;
- any claim, damage, or otherwise incurred by you as a result of any of your transactions involving the Service.
The limitations on our liability to you above shall apply whether or not we, our related entities, our affiliates or staff have been advised of the possibility of such losses or damages arising.
Notwithstanding the above provisions, nothing in this Terms of Service is intended to limit or exclude any liability on the part of us and our affiliates and related entities where and to the extent that applicable law prohibits such exclusion or limitation.
The Service is provided as is and as available, and without any warranties or conditions (express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability, accuracy, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, arising by statute or otherwise in law or from a course of dealing or usage or trade).
We make no representations or warranties, of any kind, either express or implied, as to the quality, identity or reliability of any third party, or as to the accuracy of the postings made on the Service by any third party.
Question and Feedback
Any questions and feedback about this Terms of Service should be addressed to support[at]screentime.cloud